Sunday, September 13, 2015

A little update

Hello ladies and gentlemen:

Sorry for not having any content in the recent days but I have been very busy with work and plenty of other things that have been happening, you gotta understand I don't like posting content that does not motivate me to talk about.

In terms of my work, I haven't been slowing down but since summer ended I noticed some of my skills went rusty so I have had to practice a lot to get back on my feet before even daring to touch the comic again.

In terms of what's to come, I'll probably have plenty more content related with my work to share instead of reviews, does will still come but maybe not with the same rate has before since I really want to give full attention to this project.

Stay tuned!

EDIT: Oh right, the photoshop tutorial is still on the works BTW ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment