Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year 2015!

Hello everybody!

2014 is now behind us and with it, all the memories of the good and the bad things we went through... some of us may feel that we didn't entirely achieve something or gotten somewhere, but is important to remember that we must pursue our goals, no matter how far fetch or impossible they seem to feel.

Here´s to you all that in 2015 can be a productive year and one of success!

Love and Peace <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All right! time for a few updates...

Up next I have planed another marathon of movies to review and looking up to what we have in the huge pile I have decided to look into the always awesome "Terminator" franchise, I think is a great way to start the year with some content for you guys to be looking forward to.

I have some big plans on where to move forward my work including maybe a whole new website, one that is more mine and find a better way for you guys to check out my movie reviews, game reviews and more... and the comic of course.

For does of you curious about it it´s still on the works, I will keep regular updates on it´s process, I am now 73 pages in! (in rough...) and I still have a long way to go; specially because of a few re-writes I had to go trough for the sake of the story...

Stay tuned guys! We have a long year ahead of us! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment