Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Fantastic 4 (2015) Movie Review


The best way for me to talk about this movie is by talking about my experience in the theater with friends, so just chill and read this story:

So this friend of mine says "Hey I wanna go to the theater to watch Fantastic 4", I was aware of the films reception but I still wanted to check it out not because I was in anyway interested but because I just wanted to see how my friends would react to it... I did coddled them into watching it before but not forcing them at all.

So we go to check it out later that day at like 10 pm to see the movie, I get there early to buy the tickets, we go in and the first thing I notice was how perplexity empty the place was... I knew that could´t be a good thing but I wasn't quite ready to laugh at the absurdity of it just yet; has you probably guessed the company I brought there wasn't quite that into movies like I am, the main reason we were there was because THEY wanted to see it... If it was up to me I probably would have watched it alone later or wait for a DVD release.

Anyway we sit there and the movie begins, I yawned... a lot... the movie was painfully boring, with drawn-out scenes that lead nowhere, the action scenes were a joke, bad acting and unfocused directing made this movie a total chore to watch... is almost like nobody involved cared about making a good movie at all, what happened here? Well I guess with just saying that nobody in my group liked the film is enough to say it wasn't very good, the moment it ended I felt a simultaneous face palm by everybody around me and all I could do was laugh... everybody started to complaint about everything wrong with the movie, so much that the moment they asked for my opinion I had nothing left to say at all.

Fantastic 4 was not good, I can say I liked the final battle against Doom for the little it lasted has for the movie itself was completely devoted of any kind of fun action to distract from the unfocused writing, I can´t believe that the movie went on for so long and having so little happening... I mean with that amount of run time it should have been enough to have the characters developed (well developed) and then having them discover their powers by doing heroic things, saving people and stuff... and if you want to have them working for the government when they are learning, fine do that but show us their struggle, what they are going through not jump cutting events out... save that for stupid things not for relatable moments.

I cannot recommend Fantastic 4 to anybody... if you want to watch it than I salute you my friend, you are very brave I suggest bringing friends or family along, I bet it´ll make your movie experience better!

No comments:

Post a Comment