Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Child of Light Game Review



In this age of gaming, it's been a while since I have played something has charming, creative and pure has Child of Light.

The story is about a little girl named Aurora, who wakes up in a unknown land called Lemuria, and is now on a journey to go back to her father; her trek takes her to many different locals that breath with atmosphere, mostly thanks to all the excellent hand drawn scenarios. The characters are also memorable, if you can't get into their personalities you can at least appreciate their design and esthetic, but their characters I remember being very likable too; but I can understand if some find themselves being dragged back because of the "kinda forced" rhymes.



Child of Light a few short coming, like I wish the game was a little bit longer; being the world of Lemuria much bigger, I found myself engaged with the combat, the charming innocent story, the excellent backgrounds and the memorable characters; this game is a pure love latter to every fan of good RPG's in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment