Monday, June 23, 2014

Back to work / Dead or Alive 5 Game Review

Hello everybody!

Few… it´s been a very tiring week… after a very long time I am finally stablished in new house and I am ready to go back to my normal life, I am very happy to be able to keep working on my project that i sure hope to be able to share with you all here; if everything goes well I might be able to show something very soon (hopefully by the end of this week).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



This game is very adicting and fun!

With many modes to play, tight controls, good looking character models and fast animations; DOA5 is an excellent fighting game that is worth checking out by almost every fan of the genre. Me personally, have have never been good at fighting games, DOA5 managed to grip me because is basically fun to play, the reason that I can think for is the fast paced combat and intensity of each fight, it manages to keep you on the edge of your seat enjoying your time with it even when having a bad match.

Maybe the story is a little clumsy compared to the stories in other fighting games, but I can safely say compared to other stories in the same genera that I have seen is defently better; is avarage at best. DOA5 is a fun video game, plain and simple, is not the best by any means but it´s a good game to have fun with.

No comments:

Post a Comment