Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li Review - "Desportistas" Short Film


I am proud to share this news with you.

One of my short films I made during my time on the ECAM (The school of cinematography of Madrid) was nominated has finalist in the section of animated short films shown at the Festival of Malaga in Spain now here it is up for voting, has soon has I get an HD version online I will make sure this gets to you all…

Fallow the link below for more info and a trailer!

http://www.filmaffinity.com/es/film579105.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Why is this kind of bad not funny?

Is just a clumsy movie, with clumsy story, clumsy cinematography, bad acting (that I wouldn't even call
 "acting") and bad lighting... how can you be so bad lighting a movie so you can see anything? everything is so dark in this movie even when something should be perfectly lit! is bad directing... I know that the director's background is on cinematography but that doesn't excuse the directing in this film, is just bad... and the characters in short: why couldn't chun-li be asian? why can't m. bison look like m. bison? the characters resemble nothing to their video game counterpart.

Is hard to think of good things for this movie, but that's because there is hardly anything good about it except for maybe the choreography... is ok I guess, but still, this one a recommend a skip…


No comments:

Post a Comment