Friday, June 13, 2014

The Incredibles Review


It's a really good movie...

Almost every scene has something to appreciate; the story is solid, the characters are fun, the lore is kinda
 cool, the animation is great and the character design is very good... I know we have seen the super-hero family setting somewhere else but this movie somehow makes it work like is new, the length is fairly good and is a fun movie for young kids. The director has always been good with family bond movies and he repeats this statement with this film, I think the design of the characters are great, I think is important to say because many 3D films usually design the characters on the computer, but in this movie they were drawn first.

I think that the movie could have been much better if there was more focus on the family instead of Mr. Incredible's "mid-life crisis", I still think many can enjoy this film, is just that good... I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment