Sunday, August 17, 2014

Guardians of the Galaxy Review



Well this movie is a lot of fun...

I went into this movie being I little bit iffy and I found myself having fun watching it... the characters were a group of misfits that didn't seem to find their place in the galaxy and each one with their own backstory; thous fleshing them out even more. The story itself is not entirely free of Hollywood tread mark moments but is definitely the characters and events that eventually pull you through the film...

The CGI and animation in general is good, although there were moment where I stopped thinking about the film and just paying attention to some of the models, especially Rocket who looks good but I could´t help but feel like his mouth sometimes looked awkward, is just nitpicking but I still found myself I little bit distracted by this.

Guardians of the Galaxy is a good fun movie that for the most part does a good job of being a good movie and enjoying the most out of it thanks to the characters and writing...

No comments:

Post a Comment