Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Lucy Review


Well... I have very split feelings for this movie.

The story fallows Lucy (duh) has she finds herself transporting a dangerous drug for a mafia, when she ends up having the drugs incorporated into her stomach ripped open infecting her and unlocking her brain potential to it´s full capacity; turning her into a warrior beyond human understanding. Deep down in this movie I can see a cool super hero origin story, but instead it thinks it can be much deeper making it needlessly pretentious and when is in this state of mind I find it somewhat disappointing... because I like a lot the beginning and is why I say is a good "super hero" origin because when Lucy begins to unlock the capacities of her brain she turns into a badass.

The pretentious levels of this movie is what ruins it because I do believe it could have been a pretty cool super hero movie; I didn't hated it, I was not bored at all... but it´s levels of depth are ridiculous and makes it kinda dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment