Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Saving Mr. Banks Movie Review


It´s good, not great or mind blowing... but good...

The story of how the film Merry Poppins was made is one that I don´t think has been dramatized before, and for all the things that Walt Disney did in his time, this is one movie I can think plays with the Disney man himself very well. I really don´t know how to address the movie really... it´s just good, I did liked it and I find myself relating to some of the main characters even if there were moments where scenes that are meant to be funny fall flat or some of the back flash backs failed to really hook me like they were trying to.

I do believe it was interesting how they shown Disney himself at times, there is one scene where he is drinking and smoking... that was really interesting and kinda unexpected...

By the end of the movie I just said "it´s ok" I don´t think is a great movie especially by the way it ends; I don´t know just how accurate it is to the actual making of this movie... but I am willing to bet they took plenty of liberties.

No comments:

Post a Comment